The Company Private Limited Policy
The Information LazyBrats Collects
In general, you may visit our Site and access information while not revealing any individual user information other than technology related information.
*User Provided Information: We may collect personal information from you that may include your name, age, address, email address and your other similar information.
*Web Site Usage Information: LazyBrats collects and stores information that is generated automatically as you navigate through the LazyBrats Website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and the order of these pages, videos watched , the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our Sites, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
* Clear GIFs Information: When you use the LazyBrats Sites, we may use “clear GIFs” (a.k.a. Web Beacons). We may use web beacons (invisible images often referred to as pixel tags or clear GIFs) on our Site in order to recongnize users and assess traffic patterns. Additionally, we may use clear GIFs in HTML based emails to track which emails are opened by recipients. We may tie information collected from clear GIFs to personally identifiable information.
* Surveys: We may conduct occasional online surveys. For example, when you are within the LazyBrats Sites, you may see a pop-up window offering you the optional opportunity of participating in a survey. These surveys are entirely voluntarily and you may easily decline to participate.
How we use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide you the features and functionality of the LazyBrats Sites; and to develop new features, products and services.
- To send you email notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may use third parties, called third-party and servers and ad networks, to deliver ads to you on our behalf. These third-party ad servers may be supplied with or have access to your personally identifiable information solely for the purpose of providing these services to us or on our behalf. We may combine the information that we collect from you on the Website with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and Websites.
Circumstances for Disclosure of Information
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other third party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
Choices you can Exercise
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to LazyBrats. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still visit most of LazyBrats’ Web sites; but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, LazyBrats wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information. Where we collect Personal Information from you on the Web, our goal is to provide a means of contacting LazyBrats should you need to update or correct that information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your Personal Information to firstname.lastname@example.org; and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
Commitment to Data Security
LazyBrats uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to LazyBrats and you do so at your own risk. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the internet, and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure. It is also your responsibility to maintain and secure your username and password information.
Children’s Privacy Statement
Our services are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect and solicit personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen without the consent of parents. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe that he or she has disclosed PII to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale, Merger, or Bankruptcy
If LazyBrats is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these situations, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such sale, merger, acquisition, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Date Last Modified
This Privacy Notice was last modified December 30, 2015.
Comments and Questions